CPB Audit Committee
Every 3 to 5 years, an external audit committee assesses the level of CPB’s scientific quality and policy relevance. The CPC instigates these audits and appoints an audit committee.
current CPB Audit Committee consists of the following members:
- Aart Jan de Geus (Chair), chairman of the board at Bertelsmann Stiftung, former deputy Secretary-General at the OECD and former Dutch cabinet minister
- Erzo F.P. Luttmer, Professor of Economics, Dartmouth College
- Reinhilde Veugelers, Professor of Economics, KU Leuven
- Charles van Marrewijk, Professor of Economics, International Business School Suzhou, Xi’an Jiatong-Liverpool, and Utrecht University School of Economics
- Hugo Keuzenkamp, Executive Board Dijklander Ziekenhuis, among other positions
- Jolande Sap, Commissioner at KPN and KPMG, former member of the Dutch House of Representatives, among other positions
- Hans van der Vlist, former Director-General and Secretary-General at the Dutch former Ministry of VROM, former Official at the Dutch Province of South Holland
- Bart van Riel, (Audit Committee secretary), currently working at the secretariat of the Social and Economic Council of the Netherlands (SER).