Albert van der Horstsectorhoofd, Sector 2 Macro-analyse
Albert van der Horst is employed at CPB since 2000. Currently, he is head of the sector Macroeconomics, responsible for the short-term projections, the macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy and the analysis of pension reforms.
- 1996-2000 Ph.D-student at the University of Amsterdam
- 1990-1995 Master of Econometrics at University of Groningen
- 2013-current Head of Department at CPB - Macroeconomics
- 2013-2013 Program Leader at CPB - Macroeconomics
- 2009-2013 Program Leader at CPB - Welfare Economics
- 2003-2009 Researcher at CPB - International Economics
- 2000-2003 Researcher at CPB - Macroeconomic Modelling
May 15, 2018
Presentatie 'Verdeling van de koek'
August 16, 2017
Actualisatie Middellangetermijnverkenning 2018-2021
June 23, 2017
Herziening methode arbeidsinkomensquote
December 13, 2016