Benedikt Vogtwetenschappelijk medewerker, Sector 3 Arbeid en kennis
I am a senior economist at the Department of Labour and Knowledge of the Netherlands Bureau of Economic Policy Analysis. Before, I worked at the financial markets programme as senior researcher from 2014-2020. From 2020-2021, I was programme leader of the financial markets programme.
I graduated from the University of Bonn in 2011, and hold a PhD in Economics from Maastricht University since 2015. My research interests lie in the economic effects of COVID-19, policy evaluation, behavioural economics and non-cognitive determinants of economic outcomes. If you have any questions regarding my research, feel free to contact me.
- 2005-2011 Master in Economics, University of Bonn
- 2009-2010 Studies in Economics, Charles University Prague
- 2011-2015 PhD in Economics, Maastricht University
- 2011-2014 Phd Student - Maastricht University
- 2014 - 2020 Researcher at Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis
- 2019 - ... Affiliated Researcher, Erasmus School of Economics
- 2020 - 2021 Programme Leader at Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis
- 2021 - ... Senior Economist at Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis