Rob EuwalsProgrammaleider, Sector 5 Klimaat en gebouwde omgeving
Rob Euwals is programme manager for regional economics and housing markets. He is also fellow of IZA (Bonn University). Before joining CPB he was employed by IZA (Bonn University), MEA (Mannheim University) and Tilburg University. His MA (1993) and PhD (1997) are from Tilburg University. His research focuses on labour supply, social security, mandatory pensions, savings, early retirement, migration, regional economics and housing markets.
- PhD, Tilburg University, 1997
- MA, Tilburg University, 1993
- Research Fellow, IZA, Bonn University
- Research Associate, IZA, Bonn University
- Research Associate, MEA, Mannheim University
- Assistent Professor, Tilburg University