Esther Motwetenschappelijk medewerker, Sector 5 Fysieke omgeving
Esther Mot is experienced in policy-oriented economic research concerning health care and long-term care. The subject of her dissertation is payment systems for medical specialist. She carried out several research projects on long-term care for the elderly, including international research for the European Commission. Her most recent activities concern method-development for the projection of health care expenditures in the medium term and research into the introduction of expensive new technologies in Dutch health care. .
- Dr (economie), Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Drs (economie), Universiteit van Amsterdam (cum laude)
- 2013 - now: senior-researcht at the sector Competition and regulation
- 2009 - 2012: scientific coordinatior of the Ancien project (CPB)
- 2000 - 2008: head of the health care unit at CPB
- 1986 - 2000: Stichting voor Economisch Onderzoek