Open application for internship at CPB
If you are interested in an internship at the CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis, you can use the following page to submit your application.
Please include your curriculum vitae and a recent grade list in your application.
Also include the following aspects in the application:
- Why do you want to do an internship at the CPB?
- What are your research interests?
- When are you available? The minimum duration of the internship is 3 months, this may potentially be spread out over a longer period of time.
- Do you also want to use the internship to write your thesis?
- How proficient are you in Dutch? For some internships Dutch proficiency may be required.
For an internship at CPB it’s required to be registered with an educational institution.
If you have questions, you can get in touch with Manuela Yousef at M.Yousef@cpb.nl
Interns receive a monthly fee of 635 euro gross per month (for a 40-hour work week).